NoteThis article is for Vendors messaging the project team through a Bid Room in Procore's Portfolio Financials application.
To message the project team from the Bid Room in Procore's Portfolio Financials application.
If you have been invited to bid through Procore's Portfolio Financials application, you will submit your bid through the Bid Room. The Bid Room is a shared portal for those involved in the bidding process where all documentation, communication, and bid submissions is stored and accessible through Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Vendor' access to the relevant Bid Room.
- Additional Information:
- You can use the Bidroom Messages feature to send the Project Team a general message regarding the project, such as requesting a site visit.
- Navigate to the Bid Room.
- Click Bidroom Messages.
- Enter a message in the text box (shown above).
- When you are ready to send your message, click Send.