NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To add a section to the Cost Tracker in a Portfolio Financials project.
The Cost Tracker section in Portfolio Financials is used to track committed and forecasted costs against your budget over the course of a project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Navigate to the Cost Tracker section of the Project Page.
- Click Add Section.
- Enter a name for the section.
- Optional: After multiple sections have been added to the Cost Tracker, you can rearrange the order by dragging a section to a new location.